Satin-lined winter hats are perfect for people with textured hair, who want to maintain style, comfort, and functionality when keeping warm. Designed to minimize the pulling and stretching of hair, they effectively help reduce frizz and damage. Satin-lined hats are a favorite of followers of the Curly Girl Method and people with wavy, curly, kinky, or coily hair wishing to protect their strands from further damage. These are also ideal for those suffering from hair loss due to Alopecia or scalp sensitivity from chemotherapy. The cable knit pattern is timeless, and the removable pom and flip-down brim give you options for how you want your winter hat to look each day.
- Ultra-soft acrylic knit exterior
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Removable Pom Pom for washing (popping a pom pom in the wash is always a risk)
- Durable heavy-duty brass snaps that are double sewn on the pom-pom
- Dyed to match stretch satin lining so satin doesn't show through on larger head sizes
- Faux leather brand label
- Flip the brim down and wear it as a larger slouchy hat (the label has been sewn and designed so its right side up either way you wear it)
- One size fits almost anyone. Current design size tested on 10 year old children to very large-headed 30 year old man and it fit both comfortably
- Machine washable (remove the pom first!) in cool or warm water, lay flat to dry or tumble dry on medium or low
Designed in Canada and manufactured ethically overseas in factories with minimum ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
With attention to our environment, this product has been created in a minimal waste factory and arrives in minimal packaging using the smallest shipping package possible.
Flat rate shipping in North America
Non-Canadian residents are responsible for any duty or customs fees incurred with delivery.